Pokemon Legendary Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Articuno meets Celebi :D

4 posters

Go down

Articuno meets Celebi :D Empty Articuno meets Celebi :D

Post by Articuno Tue Mar 29, 2011 7:39 pm

Articuno flew over the forest, making it snow lightly. He landed in the middle and looked around. "Celebi?" He called out.
Articuno
Articuno

Back to top Go down

Articuno meets Celebi :D Empty Re: Articuno meets Celebi :D

Post by Celebi (Pine) Tue Mar 29, 2011 7:44 pm

Celebi suddenly appeared in front of Articuno. Timidly, she smiled and said softly, "Yes? Is everything okay?" She shifted in the air curiously, her berry pouch sliding to the other side.

ooc: lol im so happy u made this topic, sleepy XD
Celebi (Pine)
Celebi (Pine)

Back to top Go down

Post by Articuno Tue Mar 29, 2011 7:49 pm

OOC: Lol

IC: Articuno frowned. "I fear that you may be in danger. You know of the recent attacks on Dialga, Cobalion, and myself..." He said, remembering the attacks clearly. "You may be next." He said in an ominous voice.

OOC2: Which team? Team Rocket has attacked twice, Team Galactic once. No Plasma or Aqua/Magma yet :P
Articuno
Articuno

Back to top Go down

Post by Celebi (Pine) Tue Mar 29, 2011 8:08 pm

ooc: ooo aqua sounds cool.. xD lets go with that.. :3

ic: Celebi looked troubled. "Yes, I do know that. Do not worry. I have the power to teleport. I can look after myself!" The pokemon didn't want to seem rude. "I mean.. I am grateful you came to warn me.."

ooc: you start the invasion :3 XD

Last edited by Celebi (Pine) on Wed Mar 30, 2011 4:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Celebi (Pine)
Celebi (Pine)

Back to top Go down

Post by Articuno Tue Mar 29, 2011 8:13 pm

Before Articuno could reply, a net flew at him and gripped his wings. "Ha, I knew I could find the great Ice bird here." Archie said, walking towards him with his Masterball. "We need you before Team Rocket gets to you. We need you to help with our goal." He walked around, as if inspecting him. "And whats this?" he questioned, pointing at Celebi.

Last edited by Articuno on Wed Mar 30, 2011 4:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Articuno
Articuno

Back to top Go down

Post by Celebi (Pine) Wed Mar 30, 2011 4:16 pm

Celebi stared at the human in disgust. The creature quickly disappeared in a flash of green light, then appeared in front of Articuno. "Stay away from Articuno!" it screamed.

ooc: can they hear her? i dun think so? .3.
Celebi (Pine)
Celebi (Pine)

Back to top Go down

Post by Cobalion Wed Mar 30, 2011 4:23 pm

OOC:Plasma doesn't attack Pokemon...they help them D:
Cobalion
Cobalion
Admin

https://pokemonlegendary.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Articuno Wed Mar 30, 2011 4:28 pm

OOC: I'll edit the posts to Team Aqua, who want Articuno to help increase water.... And, I dont believe so Pine

IC: Articuno looked to Celebi. "They wont give in like that..." He spread his wings out, making the net rip so it draped over him like a cape and fired an Ice Beam at Archie, who ducked just in time before one of his subjects froze in a block of ice, which Articuno broke easily. "Go now!" He commanded Celebi.
Articuno
Articuno

Back to top Go down

Post by Celebi (Pine) Wed Mar 30, 2011 4:42 pm

Celebi shook her head. "Magical.. LEAF!" She sent dozens of leaves spinning towards them. Quickly, they released their weak pokemon. Archie quickly released a Blastoise. Where did he get a Blastoise!? she thought. Dodging attacks, a giant net flew towards her agian. They held steel balls at the ends. When she barely touched it, she swiped her hand back. It shocked her! She dodged it when it suddenly advanced towards Articuno..

ooc: ill edit if u want .3.
Celebi (Pine)
Celebi (Pine)

Back to top Go down

Post by Articuno Thu Mar 31, 2011 6:34 pm

Articuno turned on Blastoise. He flew towards it and picked the Pokemon up and tossed him in the air, and fired a Ice Beam at it, freezing a cannon. The Blastoise hurtled down, punching the legendary straight in the chest. Articuno was thrown back by the impact, but he recovered quickly. "Ice Shard!" A sheet of ice suddenly appeared in Blastoise's forehead, and Articuno kicked the Pokemon to the ground. He turned around to attack Archie when a net engulfed him, shocking him to the ground.
Articuno
Articuno

Back to top Go down

Post by Celebi (Pine) Fri Apr 01, 2011 7:38 pm

ooc: it's cool when other people let nets trap their allies.. .3. xD

Celebi cried in horror. "Articuno!!!" She fluttered over to the giant bird. She quickly tried to rip off the net, but she jerked her hand back when a shock coarsed through her body. "Magical.. LEAF!" she cried, sending leaves swirling towards the net. As they hit the net, they sizzled and crackled, and desintegrated. Celebi whipped around and fought off the oncoming grunts and pokemon. A Blastoise suddenly jumped in front of her, making her stagger backwards. It smiled wickedly. Celebi glanced at Articuno. She opened her mouth to say something, but the Blastoise quickly grabbed her and squeezed her tightly. Celebi screamed with terror. "Mag.. i.. c..al..." she choked out, struggling from the Blastoise's grip.
Celebi (Pine)
Celebi (Pine)

Back to top Go down

Post by Articuno Sat Apr 02, 2011 3:22 pm

Articuno stood, the net still electrecuting him. He tossed the Blastoise aside and stared into its eyes. "Ancient Power." A giant ball of energy formed and blew it to bits.

OOC: Fatality O.O
Articuno
Articuno

Back to top Go down

Post by Celebi (Pine) Sat Apr 02, 2011 3:43 pm

Celebi gasped for air when she was released. "Thank you.." she whispered. An Ekans sprung at her with its mouth outstretched. She dodged, and the Ekans smacked into the net. Quickly, it shook from the shock, and it slid off the net. It fainted. Celebi shuddered. She couldn't let them take Articuno. But the grunts were advancing quickly. "HEELLPPP!" she cried out. She dodged more attacks from Pokemon. Grunts kept trying to grab her. "Ancient... POWER!" she cried. Giant rocks hovered around the green Pokemon and she sent them soaring into the grunts.
Celebi (Pine)
Celebi (Pine)

Back to top Go down

Post by Suicune Sun Apr 03, 2011 8:19 am

Suicune appeared out of nowhere and shouted,"Blizzard!" Soon enough, snow started to fall and it soon became a blizzard, leaving the other ledgendary pokemon alone, while the enemies started to freeze and later, some fainted.

Suicune
Suicune

Back to top Go down

Post by Celebi (Pine) Sun Apr 03, 2011 10:58 am

Celebi shivered a bit and looked around. She only saw a quick blue figure. Who was it? She squinted to see through the blizzard. Oh, no! My forest.. my forest! It's freezing! The flowers are going to die! Nooo.. She kept sending rocks flying into the cold grunts and pokemon.
Celebi (Pine)
Celebi (Pine)

Back to top Go down

Post by Articuno Sun Apr 03, 2011 2:41 pm

Articuno, not realizing what could happen to the forest, helped Suicune with another Blizzard.
Articuno
Articuno

Back to top Go down

Post by Celebi (Pine) Mon Apr 04, 2011 6:28 am

Celebi cried inside. ..They're just trying to help.. it's okay... She started to feel a bit dizzy. She tried to stop feeling that she was going to pass out. She stayed strong. "Ancient Power!" she yelled, sending even more rocks into them.
Celebi (Pine)
Celebi (Pine)

Back to top Go down

Post by Suicune Tue Apr 05, 2011 7:48 pm

Suicune noticed a floating green object through the blizzard and stopped. This must be Celebi's forest...I hope it doesn't freeze. she thought.

"I'm sorry Celebi, some flowers may have died...I'll bring you some water to help!" she called through the battle. A grunt threw a Poke Ball at her but Suicune just dodged it. Grunts kept throwing Poke Balls at her, and soon she got tired and sighed.

"Ice Beam!" she shouted and shot and Ice Beam at a group of grunts. The all jumped out of the way in time except one unlucky one. The Ice Beam hit and he fell over covered in ice.
Suicune
Suicune

Back to top Go down

Post by Celebi (Pine) Fri Apr 08, 2011 7:52 am

Celebi nodded in relief. She quickly used another Ancient Power, knocking a couple out of the way of Suicune and Articuno. For an evil pokemon team full of weak pokemon, they sure are tough!
Celebi (Pine)
Celebi (Pine)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down