Pokemon Legendary Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Death nearing the Diamond

4 posters

Go down

Death nearing the Diamond Empty Death nearing the Diamond

Post by Dialga Tue Mar 29, 2011 4:47 pm

Somewhere, in a distant village, a young girl awoke. When she arose from her bed, she shrieked. "I'm late for school!" The girl scrambled around and got ready. When she flipped her backpack over her shoulder, she glanced at her alarm clock and frowned. The hands were not moving, not even the seconds hand. She ran downstairs and looked at her kitchen clock. It too was unmoving. She shook her head confusedly, and left. She checked her watch. Also unmoving.

The air rippled above a vast green field, and there appeared the Lord of Space. Instead of levitating, he fell to the ground, his breaths rough and his eyes closed. Dialga had been fighting with Articuno agains Team Rocket, and had been severely infected by poison on a previous weak spot. I can't die! He thought angrily. Time will disappear forever... And so will half of Sinnoh...
Dialga
Dialga

Back to top Go down

Death nearing the Diamond Empty Re: Death nearing the Diamond

Post by Celebi (Pine) Tue Mar 29, 2011 7:29 pm

A small green pixie-like pokemon appeared in front of the giant blue pokemon. "Dialga," it spoke calmly through their minds. She didn't finish her sentence. She could sense the giant pokemon's fear and pain. It fluttered over to the giant pokemon and petted its steel-hard body. "Y- You'll be okay.." A berry pouch was strapped to her waist. She reached inside and searched for a berry. When she searched around, she couldn't find the soft texture of a Pecha berry. Oh, no! That isn't good!

ooc: ._. celebi IS affected by the time frozen stuff and all, right? XD
Celebi (Pine)
Celebi (Pine)

Back to top Go down

Post by Articuno Tue Mar 29, 2011 7:32 pm

OOC: Celebi is a time traveling Pokemon though, right?

IC: Articuno zoomed to the field, landing heavily. "Dialga, I came here as soon as I could." He said, looking to Celebi. "Do you know of anything that can treat poison?" He asked. He was no healer, but Dialga had saved him from Team Rocket, it was time to return the favor.
Articuno
Articuno

Back to top Go down

Post by Celebi (Pine) Tue Mar 29, 2011 7:37 pm

The pokemon looked slightly offended. "Y- Yes! Pecha berries.. and- oh! I have a move that can cure poison!" She blinked, and let out a sigh. She hoped this worked. She touched the giant dragon-like pokemon and cried, "Heal Bell!" A glow luminated Celebi and she slowly started to hover. When the glow faded, she opened her eyes and stroked Dialga. "Did it work?"
Celebi (Pine)
Celebi (Pine)

Back to top Go down

Post by Dialga Wed Mar 30, 2011 5:28 pm

Dialga stirred and opened his eyes slightly. His body was shaking. "Th-that poison...it was.... abnormal...How could it weaken m-me so?" His voice cracked weakly. His body still burned, but he could breath a bit better. "Team..Galactic. They are getting they're energy from some...source...But what? What could be so powerful to--" His muscles tightened. "Oh...no. Not that. No way..." He raised his great head in great effort. "They may have captured Palkia!" His tone was a powerful, burning rage now. But all the anger onlt=y depleted more strength, and his head flopped over.
Dialga
Dialga

Back to top Go down

Post by Celebi (Pine) Wed Mar 30, 2011 5:33 pm

"D- Dialga!" Palkia.. why.. would they want to capture legendaries in the first place? If only Dialga could fit in a Pokemon Center... she thought gloomly. "Y- You'll be alright.. I'll make sure nothing happens to Palkia!"

ooc: right after someone makes a creation for Palkia! XD
Celebi (Pine)
Celebi (Pine)

Back to top Go down

Post by Dialga Wed Mar 30, 2011 5:51 pm

OOC: Hey Jay, I canz RP Palkia until someone actually signs up as her? o.o 'Cause then this plot can continue D:

IC: Dialga sighed wearily. "Thank you, My Daughter in the Realm of Time....Palkia...means a lot to me." He tried not to worry, but it came, and it came stronger than he'd expected. He closed his eyes and breathed deeply. "She's been with me through...everything."

OOC: I like to say that they have a little...thing for each other xD
Dialga
Dialga

Back to top Go down

Post by Celebi (Pine) Thu Mar 31, 2011 7:39 am

ooc: palkia's a girl!? XD and also, how will they have a little 'thing' for each other if they were fighting like they wanted to kill each other in the movie!? XD

ic: Celebi nodded solemnly. (thats all i've got XD)
Celebi (Pine)
Celebi (Pine)

Back to top Go down

Post by Dialga Thu Mar 31, 2011 2:47 pm

OOC: Palkia can be either a girl or boy, it's your choice. Since Nintendo has never actually confirmed the gender. But after the movie Dialga and Palkia get along quite well.

IC: Dialga sighed and dozed lightly.
Dialga
Dialga

Back to top Go down

Post by Cobalion Thu Mar 31, 2011 4:28 pm

OOC:and Dialga and Palkia are equal...so it isn't your daughter

Also, they are both technically genderless .3.'
Cobalion
Cobalion
Admin

https://pokemonlegendary.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Articuno Thu Mar 31, 2011 6:45 pm

OOC: He was talking about Celebi as his daughter o3o

IC: Articuno looked towards the sky. "I can find Team Galactic, I'll make sure to find their power source." He took off into the air, looking down at Dialga and Celebi. "My siblings can help me if I need help." He said before zooming towards Team Galactic's homebase.

OOC2: It'd be nice if we could roleplay other legendaries for this plot, since were not getting a ton of new members....
Articuno
Articuno

Back to top Go down

Post by Dialga Fri Apr 01, 2011 1:36 pm

OOC: Whoops, I meant SISTER in Time .3.;; @Jay: Well, like I said, Nintendo hasn't specified a gender, so you can consider it any gender you want, I have always said female o3o Actually, Nintendo hasn't specified any legendary's gender except for Heatran. @Sleepy: Yeah .3. ...

Dialga
Dialga

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum